If you have a love of Wonderland and all things Alice, then this is the swap for YOU!
The goal is to make an OTT Alice/Wonderland item - that is an item that is small, within 4x4x4" at the max. Keep in mind that is small in size, but large in heart and effort. There will be no extras, just a wonderful tiny bit of Wonderland for your partner to love and the rest of the world to want and admire.
Sign ups will be from now until March 14th, noon, EST. Partnering will likely occur that night or Sunday. Crafting time will be about 3 weeks, and send outs April 4th.
So if you love Alice, and want a reason to craft an ode to Wonderland, please join!
Let's get some of the business end over with shall we?
Swap name: A Little Alice Swap (OTT)
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Onyxnox
Sign-up date range: 02/28/15-03/14/15
Date to send item by: 04/07/15
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 20
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Additional Age requirement? 16 yrs plusSwap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YESSwap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: A Little Alice Swap (OTT)
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)
ADD OTHER SWAP SPECIFIC QUESTIONS HERE...
1. What style of Alice in Wonderland do you like (eg: classic John Tenniel, Disney, Manga, etc)?
2. What kind of crafted Alice projects do you yearn for?
3. What are your favourite Alice scenarios/quotes?
4. What crafted items would you absolutely not want made for you?
5. What do you dislike (colours, patterns, strong scents, etc)?
6. What do you love (colours, patterns, scents, etc)?
7. What allergens are in your home?
8. What allergies/sensitivities do you want your partner to be aware of?
9. How can your partner stalk you (Pinterest, blogs, wishlists)?
10. What kind of items can you craft/would like to craft?
11. Do you promise to post weekly in the swap thread, and post pics/or acknowledgement of receipt in the gallery?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
10. Blasphemy the Blasphemer