So the holiday gift giving season is coming up, and I am inviting fellow Craftsters in joining in on another seasonal card and tag swap. Previous ones have been fun and great prep for the coming holiday season.
Anyways, let's get some of the business end done...
Swap name: 2016 Holiday Tags and Cards Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Onyxnox
Sign-up date range: now until October 14, 2016 (by midnight EST)
Date to send item by: November 10, 2016
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 20
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? YES/NO - no
If so, which country? not applicable
Additional Age requirement? no
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: not applicable
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:This will be a swap for cards and tags for the upcoming holiday season.
Participants will be in groups of 4, where each Craftster will send a set of 4 cards (and envelopes) and 4 tags (and attachment mode) to each of the other three members of the group by the send by date, and each Craftster will receive 4 cards/tags from each of the group members.
Therefore everyone, in the end, should have received a dozen cards and tags in time for holiday gift giving.
Minimum expected size for tags - 2"x3", and to include ties/ribbons/sticky
Minimum expected size for cards - 3"x5", and to include envelopes
There is no maximum.
On saying that, the theme of the cards do not have to be limited to the holidays, if that is what your partner wants. Also, Crafsters are encouraged to be as creative as you want; just because it is cards and tags, does not mean you have to limit yourself to paper. If you want to make your items from something other than paper, feel free to. I love seeing how varied the results are and how wonderfully creative everyone is in these swaps! But because this will likely be mostly a paper swap: as per Craftster swapping rules, papercraft swaps are exempt from the DC confirmation requirements. Senders are required to resend their packages if they are not received for any reason.
Previous tag swap galleries....Holiday Tags 2013Holiday Tags 2014Holiday Tags and Cards 2015Discussion for 2015 card/tag swap...
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap - 2016 Holiday Tags and Cards Swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)
ADD OTHER SWAP SPECIFIC QUESTIONS HERE...
1) What kind of holiday cards/tags do you want? (Christmas, Hannukah, Winter Solstice, religious, Kwanzaa, etc)
2) Would you prefer any non-winter holiday tags? If so, what kind would you like (birthday, Valentines, Easter, general, etc)?
3) How do you want your tags to attach (ribbon/string/stick-on/surprise me)?
4) What kind of themes/colours would you like your tags to have (please list at least 5)?
5) What kind of themes/colours would you like to be avoided?
6) Any links to Pinterest, blogs, etc for stalking purposes?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.Note also that I am going to be away for the next week for vacation, so will not update the list until I get back - feel free to PM, but don't get nervous if you don't see your name showing up here or the swap in your profile until after the first week of October....
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
Current List of Swappers
10. SonjaBooGroup 1