Oh wow, you have all been busy with crafting!
I have finished the second item (pictures are still in the camera) and will draw the pattern for my sister's skirt tomorrow.
1. Wallet for me
2. Wallet for a friend (Birthday in 8.1.)
3. Shirt for my youngest sister
4. Shirt for me
5. Skirt for my middle sister
6. Skirt for me too
7. Coat for a friend
8. Bibs for my friends' baby
9. Fabric book for the same baby. I'm planning to make appliqued and embroidered animals.
10. At least a hand made card for my middle sister if she graduates in the spring. Maybe a present too.
11. Afghan for my youngest sister. It would be combined Yule and Birthday gift, so I have a whole year to make it.
12. Learn to make sweetened potato casserole
13. Travel sewing kit (for fixing clothes when travelling)
are you crafting a travel sewing kit...like a needle book? I made use of a second hand
?coin/makeup? purse...I've got several buttons in the bottom of it, folding scissors, two needles and baggie of small spools from some sewing kit...it's worked out great. If I have a button to sew onto my knitted items...that is my little kit to throw into my craft bag.
Something like that, haven't designed it yet and I'm not sure how much stuff I want to put in it. At least needles, few different coloured threads, safety pins, scissors and some buttons. I'll sew the whole thing myself, because then I can make a pocket for scissors, pocket for buttons etc. AND because I have too many fabric scraps.
We were in England last August and my BF broke his trousers on the first or second day. Luckily a friend had needles and thread with him, even though I expected he would be the last person to travel with sewing supplies. I've been thinking since that it would be handy to have a small sewing kit that I could easily take with me.