I've been working on a new site to sell my crafty wares. So far I have made a home page mockup and I'm working on the navigation design, but I'd really like to get some feedback before I work with this design too much. Keep in mind that this is just a jpg of the home page, not a functioning site yet.
Anyways, please let me know what you think. You can even tell me that you hate it as long as you tell me why. I really appreciate your feedback and I will take all comments into serious consideration.
So without further ado, the url: www.cinnamontealhan dmade.com/page04.jpg
Here's a few specific questions that you can answer if they will help you critique it.
1. Do you think that it looks old or "granny-ish"?
2. What do you think about the fonts?
3. What do you think about the sketches?
4. What about colors?
5. How do you feel about the alignment of the images?
6. What general impression does it give you? Does it feel amateur? Does it interest you?
7. If you were shopping/surfing online and you came across this page would it grab your attention? In a good way?