Hi all you lovely October babies. A very merry
birthday, from me to you!
My name is Jessi. I live in California and I am turning 25 on the 12th.
Here's-a my leest:
- wristlets: I would love a pair of cabled wristlets (or fingerless gloves or whatever you wish to call them) to keep my skinny-minnie wrists warm
- spoon rest: I am in desperate need of a cute spoon rest. I really like this one http://www.flickr.com/photos/91491847@N00/255610460/
but anything pretty and simple would be fantastic
- Aprons are always greatly appreciated.
- some mod fabric- Thank you, hgflower!!
- a necklace or bracelet
- something to put on my bare walls: original artwork would be great or even something simple like these: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=123895.0
- stitch markers for knitting
- any hand spun and/or dyed yarn
- hand made cards or cards with prints of your original artwork
- an indie mixed CD - Thank you, hgflower!!
- a surprise! I love surprises!!
so, a bit about me: I just moved to northern california and away from my hometown for the first time in my life. My husband is a grad student and I am looking for work - hopefully something with kids. Right now, my favorite craft is knitting but I haven't met a craft I didn't like. I love color. I usually wear light colors, neutrals and earth tones. I love most music but my current favorites are Beck, Martin Sexton and David Gray (I've been in a pretty mellow mood lately). I love movies, especially funny, artsy ones like I Heart Huckabees and all Wes Anderson's films. I am also infatuated with film shorts. Celebrities who's style I like include Audrey Hepburn and Zooey Deschanel. I really like imagery taken from nature - like flowers and trees and animals and stuff. I also have a fascination with natural history - like at a museum with stuffed birds and pinned bugs and everything is all labeled and categorized. I love learning new things. I don't like anything with a strong scent and I have pretty sensitive skin. I'm mildly allergic to cat hair and I'm very sensitive to caffeine. I think that's just about it, but if you have any questions feel free to PM me.
Huge thanks and hugs and kisses to anyone who chooses to craft for me!