I spent nearly 6 months working on and off this project. I went to JoAnn's and bought a bunch of clearance fabric, that was colorful and adorable. then i sewed them together pressing and pinning and sewing! i eventually ran out of fabric b/c i'm making it for a size double cover so I bought and old sheet from salvation army and stitched it around the edges to finish off my time consuming piece. i love the colors in it so much and how it brighted up my room, it's a big step from a dark blue one. hope you likes.
thanx for all the comments, it was really easy to sew,
i just started with two pieces of fabric, right sides together, and stitched them up one side, cut off the excess, if one piece was longer than the other, and kept repeating on all four sides. adding and adding and adding. until i got this.
made a hem on the bottom, and sewed a piece of fabric to the back like a pillowcase and left the bottom open (the side w/ the hem).
and added snaps or velcro to the bottom to close shut.
simplicity, i'd like to what other people come up with if someone else tries it.