but they're mine, all mine!
After many gauge problems and wierd experimentation, I made these socks with one strand of regia self striping held together with one strand of lamb's pride wildefoote blue yarn. The pattern is Cat Bordhi's two circular needle basic sock using the numbers I got from burninghand.org's universal pattern.
here's the link: http://www.burninghand.org/2circsockpattern.html. They also have a pattern written for dpn's
I now want only "adjustable" patterns, where you can use almost any gauge. I'm all over the board, spot on with some yarns, super loose with others. And I' don't always like the way my stuff looks when I get the gauge I'm "supposed to". It worked so much better for me this time to just start with the gauge I got, and go from there.