I had planned on getting something done with this swap this weekend and havne't done a darn thing.
Of course the really cool second hand stores aren't open on Sundays. I have a goal to at least get the main part of the project this week,, that way I can start on the bits and pieces and what nots....
1. How does the Gibbous style make you feel? (when you look at it what emotion do you get off of it) happy and young, makes me feel like I am 16 or 17
2. Would you wear Gibbous style everyday or just for special occasions? Probably for special occasons
3. What are your 3 fav Gibbous clothing? everytime I look I see something I like better then the last time.
4. Are you more for the crazy random gibbous or more of the delicate pieced gibbous? both! But I would get more use out of the more delicate pieced stuff
5. What are your favorite colors? purples, then pinks, Black, then the rest.
6. Do you collect anything? or do you have any certain likes? I collect
yarn, I hate to say... I also love tiny objects
7. Are you a person that can sit at their machine and sew for hours or one that has to get up like every 5 min? I never have time to sew for more then a few minutes at a time.
8. Have you ever made a gibbous inspired garment before? nope
9. If you could live anywhere where would it be? In the mountains somewhere secluded, plus could have enough land to be self sufficiant with a farm and animals.
10. What is your favorite season? fall
11. What is your favorite time in fashion history? The 80's and punk stuff
12. What inspires you? nature inspires me the most.
13. Are you a city person or a country/ woods/ nature person? woods/nature girl living in the subburds of Chicago.
14. Do you recycle alot? not as much as I should
15. What is your favorite foods? Potatoes and popcorn!
16. What really "burns your biscuits" ? rude men. Especially when you have to take your car somplace t get worked on. I hate feeling like they are tryng to screw me over.
17. Do you have any hobbies? crafting and copmuters and being a sports mom
18. What types of crafts do you do? crochet, knit, spin yarn, melt stuff, just starting making braclets
19. what is your favorite books and music? any horror/sci fi book. Alternative and 80's music, NIN, and angry women music
and the last one....
20. If you were deserted on a desert island what one thing would you have with you? I would have to bring my dog Athena, she is a Cheseapeake bay retriever and she would die if I was not around. she is my shadow when I am at home and is sad when I'm at work. so basically she is spoled rotten!