I made a couple of CP soaps this week.
The first is a violet scented soap that seized up on me and the color morphed. It was supposed to be white with a purple swirl. Instead it's a white and blue layer with a textured top. There's quite a bit of ash on it too. At least it smells great. It's quite moisturizing too. It's about 10% shea butter.
This one is a castile (100% olive oil). I used a light olive oil this time and didn't let it gel. I'm really impressed with the color. It's really white and milky. I just made it last night, so it's still too caustic to try out. The bars were cut right before I took the picture, so they're a little messy. I discounted water to a 25% lye solution, but they still have about a 3 month cure ahead of them. I really hate the slimeyness of unaged castiles.