One of my New Year's resolutions was to renovate my Etsy shop. After participating in a few critiques on the Etsy forums I took the advice I was given, changed my banner and took new photos of all my items. It feels great to start off fresh for the new year. It was a long process because I did absolutely everything alone. I do have to give credit to one Etsy seller for the wonderful information she gave me about an online printing service for my business cards (overnightprints.com). Thank you nbcreative! =)
Some of the things I've changed:
- new photos for all of my items
- made new backgrounds which are now either pink, white, or brown to match my banner
- new banner
- revised all of my item descriptions
- new business card which matches my banner
- showed scale in my handbag photos by taking a photo of me holding the bag
- revised my profile and shop policies
- made jewelry display busts to match my backgrounds/business card/banner
I'm still not completely done, but I am so excited about the change that I just had to share!
Now share yours! I'd love to see them!
PS: I've also posted this on the Etsy forums.