OK everyone it is time to start stenciling!
This months theme is "My Favorite Book".
Please post your entries in this thread.
All entries entered by midnight on 25th will count.
We will have a vote and then have a winner!!!!!
To enter you item it must fit the following things:
- must be a stenciled design
- must be stenciled by you
- stencil must be made by you
- It will be ok to use the "idea" of the design from someone else's drawing etc. but please change it so you can call it your own.
- If you get your stencil from someone else please make sure that you give credit to the original designer.
- You can stencil on whatever medium you want.
- Please post details in your entry of what you stenciled on and how you did it!
Good luck to everyone!!
The winner will receive....
Either.... both donated by meshell
A wool felt flower wallet (maroon w/ yellow flower or black with maroon flower). It has space for credit cards and money/check book. http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~beatrice/craftster/walletsSmall.jpg
A skull pin, skull post earrings, or skull necklace. The skulls are fine silver and handmade by me, but I can turn them into any type of jewelry.
[http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~beatrice/craftster/skullPinsmall.jpgWe will need a prize donation for June's challenge if anyone is intrested please PM me!!