Swap name: Witch/Wicca/Pagan Swap Round 5
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: savvymercury
Sign-up date range: Friday March 23- Tuesday April 3
Date to send item by: Wednesday April 18
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): no
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? no
If so, which country?
All ages allowed? Or 18+? all ages, but because of the nature of the swap please
make sure your parents don't mind you recieving "pagan" items.
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
Details of swap:
original discussion http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=156343.0
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Witch/Wicca/Pagan Swap Round 5
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Is there anything you wouldn't be willing to craft for because of your beliefs?
Are you a single practitioner, or in a coven?
Are you ok with tasteful nudity?
What does Beltaine (or your subsequent holiday) mean to you and your traditions?
Would you be willing to learn about and craft for someone else's traditions that may be differnt from your own?
Is there anything you would love to recieve? ... anything you really don't need or would be bummed out to recieve?
Favorite colors/ colors you dislike?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap!!!