Swap name: Bike Riding Swap Round 2
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Sparklypants (and Mezzi unofficially, unless we go over 25 people)
Sign-up date range: 4/10 to 4/24
Date to send item by: 5/25
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No.
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
All ages allowed? Or 18+? Everyone is welcome to join!
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: Yes
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: Yes
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: Yes
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: Yes, one has already been recruited.
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month:
- Has posted at least 15 times:
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time:
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps:
- Does not have any negative feedback:
Details of swap:
This swap is for anyone who loves bicycles and bicycle riding, (and even for people who ride vespas or motorcycles). There is no actual swapping of bikes, instead people should swap bike-related items like helmet embellishments, bike baskets or bags, seat covers, maintenance kits, and other items related to riding. People can also craft items using bike parts- necklaces made from gears, picture frames made from old bike tires, etc. Also, you can craft items for your partner such as t-shirts, bags, gloves or hats which can be worn while biking or which relate to biking (i.e. "I HEART BIKES" or "I LOVE MY 21 SPEED").
Partners should agree on how much to craft to ensure equality of swapping, but in general each package should have one large item (timewise) and a mixture of medium and small items.
Here is the gallery from the bike swap a few years back:http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=38745.0
Here is further inspiration, as located by Mezzi!http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=130347.0http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=131099.0http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=118641.0http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=77892.0
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
What sort of bike do you ride?
Where/When do you ride? (Every day as a commute, only on the weekends as exercise, on nice days, etc):
What would you love to receive?
Where is your bike stored?
Do you have a favorite bike image or quote?
Anything else you would like your partner to know? A quick bio, perhaps?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE:
3. jane feebles
7. S is for Summer
11. haroldlovesmaudeNOTE: SWAP IS OVER, ALL FEEDBACK HAS BEEN GIVEN. HOWEVER, ONE PERSON IS WAITING FOR AN ANGEL, AND THE SWAP WILL REMAIN "ACTIVE" UNTIL SHE RECEIVES HER ANGEL PACKAGE.