The first top, was brought from topshop about 2 years ago in the summer. I really liked it but it was tied at the back (at the very top) and by a rouched strip of material in the middle (at the back). This meant that everything below this flared out a little and generally became very annoying. To combat this, i used Generation T's 'Tying Game' project. The t-shirt now looks like:
and from the front the top now looks like:
The other top, i also brought 2 years ago, but this time the sleeves were seperated at the outside seam (just until it reached the main body of the t-shirt). I also found this really annoying, so i punched holes in each sleeve and tied it together with a ribbon, corset style.