Swap name: Newbie ATC Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: RueRue
Sign-up date range: Dec 14th - Jan 2nd
Date to send item by: January 24th 2007
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 24 Unless someone volunteers to co-organize
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
All ages allowed? Or 18+ All
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: No
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
Details of swap:
This is a ATC Newbie swap! A lot of people want to get started in the ATC world but are a little intimidated. This swap is for people who have made none or just a few ATC 's.
There will be 3 cards made, the themes that were brought up were
"new" and "crafting" The third card can be whatever you want! Use your imagination!
There will be 3 weeks crafting time
ATCs must be 2.5" by 3.5"
Any artistic medium can be used.
No DC # will be needed because the cards are so small.
If your partner does not receive you must make them over and re send.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside of the US?
List some styles or mediums you like that you would like to receive on your ATCs:
A theme you would like to see on the 3rd card you will receive:
List ideas for the 3rd card you would send out:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Please post in this thread and keep in good communication to prevent flakers!
Here is a quick link to the ATC thread to learn all about them! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?board=259.0
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM: