Hi, I'm gwen, I'm a newbie, and I'm joining this thing. Here are mine- (I have a newborn so it's gonna be a lot of recon on old now-too-small clothes. Also, I'm gonna set ridiculously long deadlines because I don't get a lot of time to myself.)
1. finish my too-small-dickies pants-to-skirt project by 5/26/06 (this is almost done... I'm pre-sewing the seams by hand [basting?] before I attempt to machine sew it.)
2. make either a dress or a top out of a giant grey Army shirt I have 6/2/06
3. do something with my too-small dickies dress. 6/9/06
carrying case for boyfriend's tattoo machines (8/06)
reconbutton up shirt into tube top (8/06)
make more purses from the million purse patterns i have (8/06)
make halloween costumes for me, my boyfriend, and my baby (10/31/06)
haha, I haven't done any of that stuff. I'm changing my priorities now. My machine is down so I can't do much sewing, so all that stuff is postponed 'til I fix it/get a new one. Here's a new list:
1. Hand sew a beanbag pillow to support the baby during "tummy time." (Inspiration- this $20 thingy @ target- http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-4/qid=1151995033/ref=sr_1_4/601-6771633-1959308?%5Fencoding=UTF8&asin=B00006ZCCE
2. Hit the Hancock Fabrics semi-annual sale tomorrow and buy a load of 99 cent Simplicity patterns, and maybe some other goodies.
3. Buy an umbrella stroller and make it look like either a rat rod, monster or robot.
In the meantime, I actually finished one thing- the purse for my friend Jenn.
this one's at a wierd angle- the bottom is squared like a jordy.