Swap name: Turtle Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: riario
Sign-up date range: 2/22-3/8
Date to send item by: 3/31
Limited to a certain number of people? NO
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
All ages allowed? 16+Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YESDetails of swap:
Do you love turtles? Craft two medium and two small turtle related items or a similar combo (check this thread - the fourth post down - for a description of project sizes http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=6553.0 ). If you have a real live turtle (or 2 or 3 or more) please include a picture of them in your swap package. If you can't take and post photos please let your partner know. Posting photos in the gallery is not required but everyone loves pictures. When mailing please get a DC # and PM the organizer and your partner when you have sent and received.
Please put Turtle Swap in the subject line for all PMs pertaining to this swap.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Turtle Swap
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
What kind of craft would you like to receive?
What kinds of crafts can you offer?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
PARTICIPANTS AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
sent & received & feedback given
Negative feedback given, never sent ANGELS!!riario <-> Scatter Kincaid
ShelbyBelby <-> jonnamarco <- tasi292
Eliea <-> brianaknits
akakaylamay <-> RiRa
half-jack <-> kishcrafts<- teraspawn
dazedllama <-> minouette GALLERY