Swap name: Winter in a Week Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: riario
Sign-up date range: 10/28-11/2
Date to send item by: 11/10
Limited to a certain number of people?: 24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? YES - USA only
All ages allowed? 16+ Swap Organizer herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES Details of swap:
The weather is starting to cool down and before long it will be winter. Time for scarves, mittens, santa, snow and hot cocoa. This swap has a quick turn around, you will receive your partner no later than 11/3 and you must mail by 11/10. You will have 1 partner and send them 1 medium and 1 small handcrafted items + 1 purchased item.Medium: 2 hours or more to complete; $15-$30 in supply value; a necklace, a bracelet, a scarf
Small: at least 1 hour but no more than 2 hours to complete; $5-$15 in supplies; earrings, stickers, wallet, pouch, bookmarksDCN's are required for all packages
Questionnaire to answer:
Name of swap: Winter Week
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you prefer holiday related items or general winter items?
What crafts can you do?
What crafts do you admire?
What are your favorite/least favorite colors?
Is there anything specific you would like your partner to know?
If you have a wists please provide the link:
Confirm that are at least 16 years old (yes/no):
If you want to participate, remember to send your info to riario via private message and not to reply with it here. Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
Participants and who is sending to whom:sentreceivedfeedback given
- riario <-> zuliblu
- zuliblu <-> riario
- lapoli <-> mimiw
- mimiw <-> lapoli
- ScotSkipper402 <-> avari20
- avari20 <-> ScotSkipper402