Pages: 1  3 4 ... 14
|| Re: WINTER IN A WEEK Gallery in The Swap Gallery by riario
on: November 12, 2008 07:22:24 AM
Look at all the great stuff I got from zuliblu!!
Here's everything... table runner, christmas turtle, scoodie, sparkly ornament, ribbon and trim
Here's another pic of the cute turtle - his hat is removable
and here's me sporting the scoodie - it's super well made and reversible!!
thanks for everything zuliblu I LOVE it all!!!
|Report to moderator THIS ROCKS
|| Christmas Ornament Swap (SIGNUPS CLOSED; MAIL BY 11/24) in ARCHIVE OF SWAPS THAT ARE TOTALLY FINISHED by riario
on: October 23, 2008 08:18:18 AM
|Swap name: Christmas Ornament swapCraftster member who is organizing this swap: riario
Sign-up date range:
10/23-11/5 - or when we reach max capacity CLOSED
Date to send item by: 11/24 Limited to a certain number of people?: 25
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? no
All ages allowed? 16+ Swap Organizer herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES Details of swap:The weather is starting to get chilly and Christmas isn't too far off yippie! I've organized a few ornament swaps in previous years and they are always great fun. You can have up to 3 partners (but newbies will only have 1 partner). Send each partner at least one handmade ornament and another small Christmas related item which can be purchased or handmade.
DCNs are NOT required but if your partner doesn't receive you must resend.
Please put 'Ornament Swap' in the subject line for all PMs pertaining to this swap.
Need ideas? Check out this flickr group. Also, here's some embroidered pillow ornaments I made for a previous swap:
Questionnaire to answer:Name of swap: Christmas Ornament swap
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Do you want traditional or non-traditional ornaments?
What colors will adorn your Christmas tree?
What crafts can you do?
What crafts do you admire?
Is there anything specific you would like your partner to know?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old (yes/no):
How many partners would you like to have (up to 3, but only 1 for newbies)?
If you want to participate, remember to send your info to riario via private message and not to reply with it here. Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
Participants and who is sending to whom:sentlatereceivedfeedback given adubyah
<-> fatewineroses, Kimberly_Star
<-> pinokeeo, KawaiiHolic, semicharm86ehinders
<-> starfishsea, Homerof2elvissatx
<-> pinokeeo, riario, fatewinerosesfatewineroses
<-> adubyah, ineedart, elvissatxHomerof2
<-> honeyfresh, ehinders, suewandahoneyfresh
<-> Homerof2, turbo_mom, missmelissaineedart
<-> riario, semicharm86, christinacoghillkewlmomma
<-> SunflowerSmiles, adubyah, wootwootKrafty_Karasu
<-> riario, wootwoot, kewlmommaMellifluous
<-> Krafty_Karasu, semicharm86missmelissa
<-> SunflowerSmiles, honeyfresh, adubyahpinokeeo
<-> elvissatx, christiancoghill, Saorriario
<-> MandyLikesPie, elvissatx, KawaiiHolicSaor
<-> angeltreats, pinokeeosemicharm86
<-> KawaiiHolic, christinacoghill, Mellifluousstarfishsea
<-> Kimberly_Star, wootwoot, missmelissaturbo_mom
<-> MandyLikesPie, SunflowerSmiles, Kimberly_Star
|Report to moderator THIS ROCKS
Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...|