I have a very immature/childish taste in jewelry. I tried to take good pictures, but the lighting just wasnt working with me. So most the colors are distorted and/or blurry.
1. Blue suade cording with a blue glow-in-the-dark star and on the length of the makeshift chains ( jumprings ) are a few tiny blue glow-in-the-dark pony beads. Also, a tiny bell at the ends of each chain.
2. This one is my favorite. The colors are actually VERY bright neons with matching trains. The trains are sooooo adorable and they won my heart over.
3. Blurry, I know. Its just simple glow-in-the-dark star beads and various colors of glow-in-the-dark tiny pony beads. It really is charming in person... reminds me of CareBears.
4. Another very basic necklace... purple suade cording with glow-in-the dark stars.
5. Red suade cording with skulls and a spider ( they was cheap halloween rings ). There is black beads on the 'chains' here too.