Well, originally I was going to make my boyfriend a custom messenger bag for our anniversary and then we moved and I still can't get to the sewing machine, so I'd really love to come up with another idea. Here is some basic information:
* What's the occasion? 2 year anniversary
* Relationship to you - Boyfriend
* Age - 20
* Likes dislikes - Music, electronics, technology
* Hobbies - Guitar, electronics, technology, building things
* Previous gifts - Last year I made him a concert keeper out of a binder and inserts and collaged the front and back of it. He loved it and still uses it to this day.
* Style - He's very handy and into building things. He plays guitar, is into electronics and technology.
Let me tell you a little bit about us. We're in our young 20's and we have lived together for a year now. We've been friends for a long time, but together for two years come this month. We have a dog and a cat and we have moved SO much that it has stressed both of us out to no end. We're in a very, very stressful situation right now and we're currently killing ourselves looking for another place to live. I have very limited resources, but I'd love to do something special for him. I'd truly be grateful for any ideas you might have.