Well, I've finished my second sweater. Although it's not perfect, I have to say it is a vast
improvement over my last sweater.
I followed the pattern for the Greta sweater from http://www.adriafil.com
. That being said, I would NOT recommend this pattern. I had to make several modifications to the shoulder shaping of the sleeves that caused me several headaches.
I used about 2 and 1/2 skeins of Red Heart and am I glad I did. The whole sweater ended up only costing $6.00! I'd have been angry if I had spent a bunch of money on some yarn and ended up with a sweater I probably won't wear. But come to think of it, if I'd used nicer yarn, the end result might have turned out better and then I would have worn it!
Next time I make a sweater, I'll try better yarn and a pattern that has been tested! Like Glampyre's Minisweater....