Swap name: Jar of Hearts
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: honeyed
Craftster member who is co-organizing this swap: Cabaute
Sign-up date range: 10/2/11 - 10/15/11
Date to send item by: 11/7/11
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): nope
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES - thanks Cabaute!
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
There's this great song called Jar Of Hearts. We are creating a swap from the concept of that song. Participants will be given between 2-5 partners and required to make between 2-5 hearts per partner. Your heart must NOT exceed 4x4x4 inches. No folding of hearts allowed to fit in this cube. The hearts you make are completely up to you unless you and your partner discuss otherwise. There is room for you to list what you like/dislike but except for something you expressly forbid what you receive is up to your partner. This way everyone will have a lovely little eclectic jar of hearts. =)
no extras unless otherwise discussed
4x4x4 - NO bigger
HEARTS only - NO jars
You MUST PM both Cabaute
as well as your partner when sending. Let's try and keep this a flake free swap!
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer (honeyd
) and co-organizer (Cabaute
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Jar of Hearts
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country (as it would appear on the envelope):
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
How many partners would you like to have?
How many hearts would you be willing to send per partner?
What themes, colors and materials do you like?
What would you NOT like to receive?
What size hearts would you like to receive?
How would you like to create your hearts?
What colors do you want to make?
What materials will you use?
Would you like to swap any heart related extras? If so what were you thinking? And what do you want in return?
Do you have any allergies?
Do you have any allergens in your home?
Any material aversions?
Anything else you would like your partner to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER (honeyd
) VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.PLEASE REMEMBER
: We are only sending hearts. No jars, please. Also - what you receive is up to your partner to choose. We will try to match you up, but the idea is a mixed jar of hearts based on what your partner made for you.We must have a DC for all parcels in this swap.
Sorry for the confusion.
Let's have fun!