Swap name: Adult Swim Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Aliceownsj00
Sign-up date range: 08/11/09 - 08/20/09
Date to send item by: 09/12/09
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): Nope
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? Nope
If so, which country?
Age requirement? 13+Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
- Participant lives in the United States: YES
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
Ahhh Adult Swim! That time of the night that cartoons come on that most parents wouldn't ever let their kids near! Those of us who love it know some quotes by heart, shouting them randomly (or at least I do) when the time (or when ever) calls for it. 'Behold, Corn!' is a regular at my work. Well I've decided that we need to make crafts celebrating this block of programing insanity called Adult Swim! Who's with me!?
D.C.'s are a *must*
for this swap; if unavailable some sort of proof or tracking for your package. Keeps stress down. I'd like to have updates on progress, even if a quick 'Hey, almost done with "large"!' update, it helps. If anything happens, please let me know and we can try to work something out! I check my emails many times daily and can reply almost instantly.
This will be a 4 point swap!
Below are some basic guidelines, but use your best judgment.
Small Item = 1 point
Med Item = 2 Points
Large Item = 3 Points
Small = By time, 2 or less hours of crafting. By $$$, $10 or less. By size, Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks…
Medium = By time, 2 or more hours of crafting. By $$$, $10-$30. By size, one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf…
Large = By time, 3 or more hours of crafting. By $$$, $30 or more. By size, A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse…
Important note: Feedback will be given after you send, your partner receives, and post pictures of what you sent. If you do not have a camera, please make arrangements with your partner so they can take pictures before they send.
All packages must be mailed before or on 09/12/09; when you send send a PM to myself and your partner with the D.C. or receipt if not in the U.S.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no)
Favorite show(s), episode(s), character(s), quote(s), etc.:
Least Favorite show(s), episode(s), character(s), quote(s), etc.:
Favorite crafts/materials/colors to make:
Least favorite crafts/materials/colors to make:
Favorite crafts/materials/colors to receive:
Least favorite crafts/materials/colors to receive:
Anything else you'd like your partner to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
SWAP PARTNERS:in progress
Any issues, lemme know we'll try to work it out! HAVE FUN!!