So I received my terrific package today from Velvet Rose, who was spot-on perfect in choosing for me!
We are both papercrafters and so she sent me a box of awesomeness- fellow papercrafters prepare for the jealousy!!
1) The box- we chose to exchange small packages to keep the shipping overseas (US>AU) to a minimum, and she still managed to find a box that actually fit in a mailing envelope! She decorated it in a beautiful vintage theme-
2) The collection inside-
3) All strewn about-
4) The first three pouches- all contained punched items and tags-some beautiful punched flowers in great spring/summer colors, a mini tag ring, a set of tags made of London map paper, Paper trees which are made of a great textured paper- gonna be fun to color these., and some fabric squares and ribbons-
5) The next three pouches- chip board elements and paper cut outs of vintage items- quite an assortment!
6) A few more pouches and loose items- some teeny rhinestones, a wyoming flip book, slew of paper scraps (never enough paperscraps for us!), and the cutest mini bug cutouts-
7)Some of the handcrafted items and extras- two altered matchboxes, a handmade notepad (beautiful colors), a mini alphabet set, handmade magnet in coordinating colors, and a miniature tropical bird painting made with real feather accents- so neat!-
- Inside those matchboxes- so cool!
9) A few of my favorites-