So, I recived from kenners a while ago, and I got TWO parcels!! (me happy girl) Sooo spoiled.... Due to no-internet-situation and an overload of work I haven't been able to post pics until now. Better late then never, though.
There is actually a Alice-shop where she lives! How wonderful wouldn't that be! I would be soo poor and soo happy...
I got an amazing lot..
As you can see... I loved it all so very much, and everything smelled of lavender, wich I love, becuase of the lavenderbags.
And I got some holders wich unfortuantely doesn't show very good at the picture with the Chesiercat on. I went straight to my gluetube and glued them onto some magnets, and now they're holding the cool postcard of the red queen at my fridge. She's guarding my milk...
These are my favourite items! A jewellary set with small white bunnies on and a bookmark and a small purse that are all cute and innocent on the outide and red and dramatic on the inside. I will use it for items for that time of the month, it will be so perfect...
And a wonderful bag, that has the perfect size for my work items and my lunchbox.
there are so many wonderful things, I felt I had to make a list:
* A totebag
* Some postcards, one of the author himself, one of the red queen, and two pretty pretty ones Kenners made herself
* Some holders with the chesirecat
* Lots of tea and a teaholder(you know one of these things you put the tea in so it doesn't float around in the water)
* A towel with motives from the looking glass, and a small napkin with other motives.
* A bookmark
* A jewellaryset
* A small purse
* Some lavenderbags
* A chocolate penny with alice on it!
I had a great swap!