I claim Kelda for a "cute, bright, clever" iPod cozy
1st claim. I'm in Toronto, Canada.
First off, check out my wists
! There's lots of stuff there
Also, my Etsy favourites
, which are especially abundant in jewelry and jewelry sellersMy list:
Wearables (Clothing + Jewelry)
- Tees with any of these stenciled/screenprinted: (I'm a teens s/m, adult xs)
"The Good Stuff Is On The Inside"
other examples on my Wists
- A sparkly, wire-wrapped ring like this
- Other cool rings. I love metal and I love colour.
- Other earring + jewelry examples on my wists and Etsy faves. Earrings: hypoallergenic please Knit/Crochet
- The Knit.1 heart earflap hat
- The Kittyville hat, in red wool
- This bolero
in heather grey
- Warm mittens in red, purple, or cream. I love theseStitched
- A YakPak bag! There is a tute here
- A pleated tote, like this one
- A pencil bag. There's a tute here
- Long shot? A convertible shirt/dress like this
in simple black. I'm a size small.Supplies + Kits
- Rubber stamping kit
- Felt beads kit Thanks AsphaltQueen!
I'm a 15 year-old in Toronto, and a full-time high school student. Crochet is my main craft
Colours I like: Black and white combo, green, orange-red, bright purple
Artistically, I like bold and graphic with bright colours. My own style is simple and also kind of sporty; I like clean lines. I like black and white, but punch it up pops of colour. I'm definitely not a floral-and-pinks type of girl. No pastels or neons either please. For more info check my swap info page (link in sig).
Thanks in advance!