Well, my BF has gone hiking for the day in the rain with his friends (have fun with that!) so I decided to do a bit of sewing.
My first project for the day has been slightly less than successful.
It looks ok from afar...
But the handles are very wonky.
I tried to sew the handles in at the exact same angle as the front/back/lining pieces and it just didn't seem to work.
I'm off to do some ripping and see what happens...wish me luck!
By the way..this is an awesome bag. The problem is with the seamstress, not the pattern!
EDIT: Crisis averted....it was a much simpler fix than I thought. What happened was when I got close to the curves, my seam allowance grew slightly.
A few clips and a bit of trimming and all is well again.....whew! I shall now proceed to finish the bag
Thanks for the great pattern brubendall!