so i had this idea in my head for a while that red and gray were a winning combination.
then while browsing some diyers on ebay (this is nothing new) i viewed label of hope's gallery and came across:
and since this was basically what i was looking for i got all excited and drafted up a pattern. (more like took my hoodie, traced, and measured countless times) in the end i produced this:
incase you're wondering what the oval patch on the sleeve is, it's an elbow patch, there's one on each sleeve. i'm pretty proud of it all in all, the only thing i got really mad with was where the heart patch is, was a mushroom i attempted to stencil in red.
for some reason the stenciled went blah hence the patch. i forgot to iron the paint when it dried so in the wash it ran pink!!!!
then i spent an hour or so getting most of it off, but if you look real close at the collar you can see it tinted pink.