Alrighty guys, it's time for another clothing board challenge! The theme that was picked is creating clothing from one bedsheet.
- 1 bedsheet may be used, try to take a before pic, and mention what size sheet it was!
- any notions may be used, for example, thread, zippers, buttons.
- trim may be used, ribbon, fringe, etc
- you can make one piece of clothing, or try to make as many as possible from your one sheet!
- all entries most be posted on this board by midnight [est] on April 2nd!
This challenge is all about seeing who gets the spiffiest clothing out of a bedsheet! Have fun!
The winner of the clothing challenge will receive....
This fantastic totebag from Leah
you can become a friend of craftster here
or shop craftster here