I tried to post pictures but for some reason they didn't show up
I made this top using Butterick B4549. I used some fabric that I got from my aunt. I did an invisible zipper, except that it was the first time I'd done an invisible zipper and I'm pretty sure I didn't do it right. Oh well, I'm not that concerned. All in all, the project probably took me about 6 hours but those 6 hours were stretched out over like 2 months.
I think that it could be a little bit tighter. I'm used to wearing tight shirts so it's weird to see myself in a loose one, but at this point I'm not going to go back and change it.