I made this earring holder for my swap partner in the pink swap!
A couple people were asking for a tutorial so here it is!
This holder was so simple to make, I don't even think you guys will need step by step pictures. I can just tell you in a few steps how I made it.
1. Take a piece of cardboard and cut your ribbons so that they overlap on both sides (I went shortways but you can go either way)
2. Now for where to put the ribbons, I didn't measure or anything... I just eyeballed it. So basically tape your first ribbon maybe an inch from the edge of the cardboard. You want to tape it on the back so that the ribbon falls over the cardboard.
3. Now tape the other side to the bottom back.
4. Continue doing this with alternating colors right next to each other.
5. Now basically you just want to look and see where you want the weave to start. Tape a ribbon to one side of the back going longways.
6. Weave the ribbon through the vertical ribbons. (Over, under, over, under, etc.)
7. Tape the other side of the ribbon to the other side back of the cardboard.
8. Continue to do this until you're done!
I hope that's not too complicated! It's my first tutorial and I wasn't really sure how to explain!