After reading Anu's post about her record covered notebook and about how she actually had made the front of a journal out of a rectangle cut out of a record I had to try it.. so I did.. here are my results. It could use some perfecting.. but I'm excited about what I got anyway
(oh yeah, and my pictures aren't so good.. no macro button on the ol' digi cam.. but here they are.. )
since it's hard to read.. the album is "Urban Chipmunk Featuring Alvin, Simon and Theodore"... I laughed so hard when I saw it I just couldn't resist..
I don't have an electric burner so I tried this using the oven method.. It did warp quite a bit! But i flattened it back down some and now it just has character..i need to smooth the edges too but i'm at college right now and I don't really have ANYTHING to work with!