here is my tutorial
1. you HAVE to have PhotoShop in order to make a sencil...
download it from http://www.adobe.com/products/tryadobe/main.jsp
(you only have 30 days...so make them quickly!)
2. when you have photoshop...you need a picture (duh!). I suggest a good ol' google search to help you out. Save the picture to your computer when you found "the one"
(ill use my never-fail Guster photo)
3. open up your picture in photoshop
4. now you need to turn your picture black and white...do this by going to IMAGE...then MODE
when you go there...click on "grayscale"...then click OK
(mines already black and white)
5. ok...your picture is now black and white...now what? Go to ENHANCE...ADJUST BRIGHTNESS/CONTRAST.... BRIGHTNESS/CONTRAST (again). You'll see a little slider thingy...slide to the VERY end of the CONTRAST slider...
and there you go!
very handy, eh?
If you wanna change the size, go to IMAGE...RESIZE...and chang your size
Now, print it on cardstock (i used a side of a manilla folder) and cut out the black parts of the sencil and
TA DA...it can go anywhere! Jeans, tees, bags! YAY!