Hello! I claim alwaysinmyroom for some stationary and a scarf!
Here is My list:
1. Anything on my WIST. I don't have much on there yet...but I add them as I see 'em.
2. Some items for my kitties- Butters who is the grey one and is a 3 year old boy and Lemmiwinks (we call her Lemmi) who is the white/grey one and is a 5 month old girl. They would love some toys or some bling!! Like the following:http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=23919.0
- Cat ties for Buttershttp://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=79818.0
- They need their veggies!!http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=82600.0
- They need their lucky numbers!http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=79826.0
- Domokun, need I say more?
They could both use matching Christmas stockings and new collars. They both like bling (Butters has rhinestones and Lemmi has faux diamonds). Sorry for all the pet stuff but they're important too!!
3. Any type of purse!! Surprise me. I like pinks and blues with brown, tropical colors, themes, cartoons, 3-D embellishments, and anything unusual. Patterns that look like Amy Butler or are 40's-70's prints always catch my eye. I especially like unusual handles. Can be any design but I tend to buy ones that are more boxy then round. A few I like are linked below:http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=32021.0
-Love the design and the embroidery!!http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=94239.0
- Yummm! Cake!http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=93594.10
- Cord and Applique!! What could be better!http://www.etsy.com/view_item.php?listing_id=82227&pic_id=3
- Love those handles. Great in a Hawaiian print.http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=73668.470
- LOVE THIS! Great design and print! LOVE IT!!
4. A Swap Journal. Since I'm just getting in the swaps here I would love to keep track.
5. Anything 50's kitchen. We will be buying our first house in the next few months and I plan on doing my kitchen in 50's style. Any ideas and items would be great!
6. Various craft items. Can be gently loved items. I love stamp and scrapbook items. Recently went on two separate trips to Hawaii (Maui and Oahu) and Disney World (Florida) so anything pertaining to those place would be great.
7. I would love to learn how to make jewelry, especially bracelets and dangley earrings. So a DIY kit with the necessary tools, materials, and of course instructions. I wear a lot of pink and brown.
8. I recently got a huge Amy Brown tattoo on my back (okay half of the tattoo) so I would love to have the same design on a purse or pillow or something other than clothing. It's the Flirty Faery design which can be found here: http://www.amybrownart.com/images2_606/open/flirty_faery.jpg
9. My kitties are named after two South Park characters (Butters and Lemmiwinks). If you don't know the story don't be shocked when you learn the origins of Lemmi's name . I would love to have some kind of thing that has the two characters together. Like plushies, a painting, embroidered on a purse, beads, really anything that is wearable or displayable other than clothing.
10. These transfers from Patternbee.com. or SublimeStiching.com:http://www.patternbee.com/CH1001.html
- Alice in Wonderlandhttp://www.patternbee.com/WH595.html
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfshttp://www.patternbee.com/DD1116.html
- Animated Veggieshttp://www.patternbee.com/DD1545.html
- Garden Fresh Homemakershttp://www.patternbee.com/CC150.html
- Plump Maid and Pert Chefhttp://www.patternbee.com/DC0385.html
- Recipe Towelshttp://www.sublimestitching.com/krazykitchen.html
- Krazy Kitchenhttp://www.sublimestitching.com/daintydays.html
- Dainty Dayshttp://www.sublimestitching.com/craftopia.html
- I Luv Veggies
11. Purse patterns. I love purses!!!
12. Pillows. Can be the just the cover or a stuffed pillow. I like all different kinds, embroidered, cross stitched, princess pillows, square, round, tiny and huge. I plan on having a day bed in my new craft room when we buy our house so I will need tons! 80's themes would be great like Goonies, Gremlins, Nintendo (Final Fantasy the original), or really anything!!
13. I want to get a whole gaggle of fake food....I just got the cutest donut from ttchica78 and now I am imspired!!
14. I'm currently making a purple quilt. The fabric has to have purple in it no completely purple. They should be 6"x6" with a 1/2" seam allowance.
I'm 25 and live in WV (though I grew up in Baltimore, MD). I'm married and have two wonderful kitties. I work in a call center but am going to school to be a HS science teacher. I love everything Disney, birdhouses, warm weather and the things that go along with it (swimming, palm trees, flowers, sunshine), 80's music TV's and movies, pigs, Family Guy, South Park, fake political shows, reality TV, and of course crafts. I scrapbook, stamp, paint (items not canvas), cross stitch, and have dabbled in soap and candle making, knitting, and crocheting. My newest craft love is embroidering and sewing! Thanks for checking out my wish list!
EDITED: Fixed dead link