After scouring ebay for a nice camera bag for my new (to me) DSLR I decided I could make one cheaper and - even better - with custom fabric. I finally finished it last night around midnight. Well, mostly. I'm going to embroider some top stitching around the top of the bag to try and clean it up a bit but other than that it's done. This one is definitely a prototype. I have to figure out a better way of doing the inside. It turned out okay, and is certainly functional, but it's not very pretty. Doing the topstitching to attach the lining to the outside of the bag was almost impossible with the padding in place. I'm going to have to think on that problem some more and see if I can come up with a better way of doing it. In any case, I'm still very pleased with the bag.
Back. One big pocket for wallet, cell phone, keys, etc.
Front inside the flap. There are 6 pockets for lens caps, filters, CF cards, etc.
Inside loaded with my gear (2 lenses, flash, battery charger, camera body w/lens).