Super Simple Baked Ziti
35 minutes/ 10 mins prep
Quick, easy & yummy. I usually have all the ingredients on hand...so it's extra easy to throw together. You can use any shape of pasta if you don't have ziti. This one is great for lacto-ovo vegetarians who still "do dairy".
1/2 lb ziti pasta
15 ounces ricotta cheese
3 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
3 cups spaghetti sauce
1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Boil ziti, following package directions, drain and place in a large bowl.
3. Mix all the ricotta cheese and half of the mozzarella with the ziti.
4. Spray a 13x9 pan with Pam.
5. Cover the bottom half of the pan with about half the sauce.
6. Put the ziti mixture on top of sauce.
7. Pour remaining sauce on top of ziti.
8. Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese.
9. Top with the remaining mozzarella cheese.
10. Bake for 20-30 minutes until cheese is melted and it is lightly golden.