I actually finished most of this in May (just in time for non-sweater weather here in NH), but the neckline was too big. I got some great help here with ideas for how to cinch it a bit, and I ended up doing single crochet around the neckline twice. It still a bit open at the neck but not falling off my shoulders.
This is from a Berroco pattern (Bernadette from book 234) meant for their suede yarn. I substituted Cascade Peruvian Wool in a cool blue-green color. I picked the pattern because it was shaped and had some cool embelishments, but not so much that it would be intimidating. Plus I learned to use a cable needle!
The detailing is on the front and both sleeves