I'm in Canada and I do ask that you please don't send any leather, fur or gelatin
(an ingredient in some candy) because I'm a strict vegetarian
Here's my list, in no order what so ever:
- I'm a photographer, so anything with a camera would = love. Maybe a tshirt, hoodie, keychain... ?? thanks ChloeisCrazy! I love it!
- It's started to get rather cold here in Canada, and I never handle it well (very thin blooded, I'm afraid) so I would love mittens, scarves, toques, fingerless gloves, leg warmers, neck warmers, wooly socks... anything! thanks domUNIQUE!! I can't wait
- A lot of my friends have moved away for school, so I send a lot of letters and postcards. Any cards, postcards, or stationary sets would be cool.
- Photography or Fine Arts magazines that aren't from North America... you can never have enough photo mags!
- I'm going to Italy in December for a month of volunteer work, and I have a lot of things to do and plan before I go. What I would really like is a small journal/planner for all my prep work, and then a larger journal for while I'm there (to write in, glue pictures/tickets/etc). It would be even better if they were a matching set sort of thing.
- I need a tiny wallet, just big enough to hold my ID and money when I go to concerts at my favourite bar.
- Or I need a bar appropriate purse... a clutch or something?? A solid, neutral colour or pattern on the outside would work well, and then a fun cute fabric inside (that way, if the fun fabric doesn't match what I'm wearing, no one will know! )
- I love all of the cute reversable fabric headbands and belts that I've seen on Craftster.
- I want to jump on the amigurumi band-wagon, surprise me.
- Simple totes with a screen-printed/stenciled/appliqued designs are great. My favourite tote is falling apart from over use, and the other had both a bottle of grape koolaid and a pen explode in it (on that same day!)
- A cute bottle-opener (maybe take a plain one and jazz it up somehow ) I hate having to ask the boys to open my beer. It makes me feel so ... dainty and delicate. Yuck.
- I would love, love, love to start doing lino prints but I don't know where to start! A kit would be fantastic!
- I am such a music whore. I spend so much money on concerts and cds, and it's never enough (how gluttonous, eh?). Expose me to some new stuff -- I'd love cds of local bands from your area. And if you're from the UK, there are a few cds that I can't get my hands on here... if you were able to burn them for me, it would rock (I can pm you with the names)
- Stickers, candy, toys, doo-dads specific to your area... mmm, candy! I could also take some of your paper stash off of you, if you like!
Is this enough for now?? If not, I have lots more to add... and links to examples as well. If you choose me before I can add some links, I'll pm you with them if you like.
Thanks so much to however chooses me! You are all so very talented, and I'd be grateful to receive anything that comes for your crafty little minds!
About me: I'm a 19 and I live in Canada. I come across as being really girly, but I'm a tomboy at heart. I love motorcycles and beer, but I certainly have my uber girl moments. Most of my close friends are guys, and I wouldn't want it any other way.
I work a lot, but I like to spend my spare time reading, watching a good film or two, and listening to music. There's a great concert scene in my city, so I'm always checking out shows. I listen to everything imaginable, but I can't get enough of the blues right now. Wednesday night is jam night, so that's where you'll find me (I'm a regular now!! The other regulars talk to me and everything! It's only taken about 3 months...
). I've just started learning blues harmonica, and I hope to be good enough to jam one day.
Incase you haven't noticed, I adore photography! I plan on starting my BA next year, assuming I get accepted. I currently have 10 cameras, but more are always welcome.
Good themes for me? Cameras (duh!), peacocks, orchids, music... ask if you need more inspiration!
Thanks to anyone who chooses me!