So after a very long and gruelling day of work, I came home and found my package from teddybearbones on the table!!
And boy did she ever spoil me! Prepair to be amazed, my friends...
Here's the group shot (without the tshirt... I put it on right away! But you had better believe there's an action shot!)
The black boards in the back are for dodging and burning in the darkroom! Just what I needed, actually. There's also (from left to right):
- a mixed cd called "Darkroom Dance Party Vol. 1" which, oddly enough, is made up of a bunch of songs that, at one time or another, were favourites of mine but that I had completely forgotten about! I'm almost positive that teddybearbones in psychic.
- two sets of earrings (detailed picture below)
- stickers!! I had mentioned in my questionnaire that I love stickers, and she sent me some awesome, Japanese-esque Space Ninja stickers!
- A notebook with a fabric cover (detailed picture below) for taking photography notes
- Hug coupons
- On the bottom row; some green, lacey ribbon which she had used to hold some stuff in place, but that has since found a place in my hair...
- And also on the bottom, the cutest little wallet!! (detailed picture below)
There was also some candy... but that was eaten long before these pictures were taken...
Here's the notebook. It was so nice to have the whole package relate back to photography. I always end up scribbling things like locations and camera settings on scrap paper... which I always lose. So this notebook is absolutely perfect!
Here are the earrings she made me! One pair has (man-eating) ladybugs and the other has canoes (... I do a lot of camping and canoing in the summer) They are soooo cute! She had said they could also be used as wine glass charms, but they'll be spending all their time in my ears.
Here's an open shot of the wallet. It's made out of a soft, corduroy fabric, with the cutest blue star lining! And some pockets... so I wont lose my credit card anymore! Inside the pocket are the hug coupons.
And now for the piece de resistance! ( I have to use that term, because she is
an artist, afterall...)
I had told her about my camera collection and the oldest of the eight, my Kodak Brownie. So she made me this amazing shirt that says "Brownie = Love" !! My actual Brownie is pictured beside the shirt to show just what an amazing job she did!! It even has button and safety pin detailing!
And here I am, about to go out for coffee with a friend. It's a bit bunched up because I fastened it in the back. That night, we walked past an indie concert and all these people were standing outside. This one girl turned to the guy she was with and said "Dude, look!" and he looked over at me and said "Ah man! I've always wanted a Brownie!"
Thank you, thank you, thank you teddybearbones!! You've spoiled me rotten with your talent and generosity!