ok here is a tutorial for beaded cuffs similar to ones buy cockatiel in her post- 7 new projects.
so just make a curved shape with wire add your beads on and make loops at both ends.
make about 10 of these(more or less depending on your preferences)
Then you want to place each one on top of each other and join them together.
Ok i can't work out how to show you this with pictures but all you need to do is
1. place them on top of each other.
2. you need to join them up at three separate points. so starting at the topmost coil wrap wire in and out of each coil working your way down to the bottom.
3. then work the wire back up again.
4. then do that again twice more at separate points of the bracelet.
5. if the bracelet seems a bit unstable you mihgt want to add more connecting bits in.
6. the finished product.
i hope the links to the pics work. i hope this isnt too confusing. please comment and tell me if its a good tutorial.