Swap name: One Tiny Thing Round 10
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Homerof2
Sign-up date range: January 10 - 16 or ealier if 24 people have joined
Date to send item by: January 30
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
All ages allowed? Yes but if you are under 16 please be sure you have a way to get the item to the post office on time.
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: N/A
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
Details of swap:
The idea is to make one
tiny craft item. It should be physically small (miniatures are encouraged) and should be something that you can craft with a high level of skill. Even if it is a fairly simple/easy item for you to make, please embellish or perfect it so that it best represents your skill. (For example, if you wish to make a coin purse, I encourage you to embroider, add beading, or take other steps to make it a really special piece.)
You will receive only one partner. You may only send that partner ONE
tiny craft - "extras" are not allowed in this swap. All items should be 4"x4" or smaller.
The idea behind this swap is to give you a simple, low-pressure craft swap that won't stress you out or cost a lot to ship.
How do you know if your idea is "tiny?" Examples: A coin purse is tiny; a clutch purse is not. A pair of earrings is tiny; a necklace, earrings, and bracelet set is not. A trinket box is tiny; a pencil box is not. An ATC (artist trading card) is tiny; a full-size drawing is not. (If you're not sure if your idea qualifies as "tiny," ask me!)
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, SEND YOUR INFO TO THE ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND DON"T REPLY WITH IT HERE.
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Your real name:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside of the US?:
What craft skills can you use to make a high quality tiny item (ie.. knit, crochet, sew, quilt, shrine making etc..) :
What craft skills would you love your tiny item to be made with (list as many as you'd really appreciate):
What kind of tiny things would you like to receive? (this is just a guideline) :
What are you favorite colors / motifs / styles:
What else would you like to tell you partner? (Please be sure to include any restrictions, such as no animal byproducts, religious symbol preferences, etc.)
A few other things to follow:
1. Please post on this thread. A simple I'm in! or whatever will suffice. This is so I'm certain you get all messages.
2. Please put OTT 10 in the title of all PM's
3. A DC# is not required since the packages are very small but it is still encouraged if mailing to your same
country. In all cases, please save your receipt and be prepared to show me a copy if there are problems with
with your package arriving in a timely fashion
4. I'm hoping that no one will send late but, if closer to send out date, you know you are going to be late, you MUST
inform me and your partner.
5. This is how I plan to give feedback:
If you send on time and follow the guildelines, I will give you a "Good Swapper"
If you send late (with a good reason) but communicate, I will give you "Sent late but communicated"
If you send late but don't communicate and the package actually arrives at it's destination,
I will give you "Sent late and didn't communicate"
If you flake (and I don't expect any flakers) you will be given "Negative"
Gallery = http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=146425.0