I claim from chrissiemags:fat quarters # 8, 12, 13 and 14.
This is my 3rd claim and this is what I have:
1) I received this in another swap but it's chunkier than what I use so I thought I would offer it to someone else. The yarn is 50% shearling wool and 50% polyacrylic - thanks Sherrie for interpreting this for me!
2) 4 pewter Teddy Bear buttons
3) A Paradise Doll pattern book. Crochet.
4) 2 pieces of fabric - the purple on the left is quilting cotton and is 1/2 yard. The purple fabric on the right is 100% polyester satin velvet print and measures 14" x 44"
5) 2 crochet squares in your choice of color and size, my choice of pattern.
6) A quilt square in your choice of color and size, my choice of pattern.
7) 12 sheets of cardstock - 3 hot pink, 3 orange, 1 yellow and 5 blue
8 ) Love Chunks painting book
9) Victorian crochet pattern book
10) Snowflakes and angels crochet pattern book