Oh my, when I left for work this morning, there were 10 spaces left in this swap and I thought for sure it would be a small group. When I got home, there were tons of PMs waiting for me and now we are full and, unfortunately, I had to turn someone down because we had reached the maximum
So, I have to cook supper and be a Mom/Wife for a few hours and then I'll work on partners. You should have them tonight or first thing tomorrow morning.
1. Any cotton fabric with craft related theme - buttons, yarns, thread, scissors, measuring tapes - minimum 1/2 yard please.
2. Sewing thread in the following colors: black, white, navy blue, purple, yellow (yes, this has be claimed but you can never have enough)
3. Orange cotton fabric that's not too girly. I'm starting to collect fabric to make my oldest son a quilt and orange is his favorite color - FQ minimum/piece, please
4 Cotton fabric with trumpets and/or clarinets on it - 1/2 yard minimum, please
5. Laurel Burch's Hearts and Hummingbirds fabric in lavender - 1/2 yard minimum, please
6. A candy goodie box (this would be especially fun if you live in a non-North American country.) I've had 2 such packages before and totally loved them but now I'm out so I'd love more. No chocolate please as I'm allergic to it. A few things I like are sour candy, chewy candy, dutch licorice but I won't turn other kinds away
7. Most of the things I've mentioned are on my wist but feel free to check it over and if there something on there you want to make, go ahead.
8. Some tea towels with toppers on them so I can hang them from my stove. Sewn, knit or crochet toppers are great and any color except for white for the tea towels.
sure thing...i will PM everyone who has posted in this form at 6:00 on Saturday.
Oh, I better post now rather than just lurking.......I, too, was afraid I would forget to sign up
Oh no!!! I missed this swap - I didn't get a PM and I forgot about sign ups. Worked six days this week then went to hubby's choir performance last night and it totally slipped my mind. I was even on-line during sign ups. Oh well, I'll have to wait for another round!
Umm, if I haven't done any swaps before, would I be able to participate in this? It sounds like a fairly simple, first swap. I'd totally be up for this, if I'm aloud to. I think I'll send a PM, and if I can't participate, then, well, I can't...
Sure you can join - you've been here more than a month and you've got more than 15 posts!