I claim alana1223 for:a tote
This is my 1st claim this round.
This is my list (even though it's numbered, it's really in no particular order)
1. Sewing thread in the following colors: black, white, navy blue, purple, yellow (yes, this has be claimed but you can never have enough)
2. Orange cotton fabric that's not too girly. I'm starting to collect fabric to make my oldest son a quilt and orange is his favorite color - FQ minimum/piece, please
3 Cotton fabric with trumpets and/or clarinets on it - 1/2 yard minimum, please
4. Laurel Burch's Hearts and Hummingbirds fabric in lavender - 1/2 yard minimum, please
5. A candy goodie box (this would be especially fun if you live in a non-North American country.) I've had 2 such packages before and totally loved them but now I'm out so I'd love more. No chocolate please as I'm allergic to it. A few things I like are sour candy, chewy candy, dutch licorice but I won't turn other kinds away
6. Most of the things I've mentioned are on my wist but feel free to check it over and if there something on there you want to make, go ahead.
7. Some tea towels with toppers on them so I can hang them from my stove. Sewn, knit or crochet toppers are great and any color except for white for the tea towels.
8. A swap journal - the notebook I've been using is almost full so I'm in need of something new.
9. A Craftster address book - I like keep addresses of people I've swapped with in case I do again - I'd like it to have a space for the Craftster name as well as their real name and address and also a space to write down what swaps I've done with them.
10. I have plans to make this doll http://www.paradisedolls.com/p083.html
(except mine will have silver accents rather than gold) and I'm still in the collecting stage so, I'm looking for any silver charms that would suit this dress (such as scissors, brush, mirror, etc.), silver old fashioned buttons with pearls in the center, I still need about 100 regular shirt buttons (2 or 4 hole is fine) - it's hard to see in the picture but some of the squares are made with buttons and sequins (which I already have)