(photo as seen on Craftycupid.com)Who loves a good heart? We do -- especially if they are made from mixed media!
Swap name: Mixed Media Valentine Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: SonjaBoo
Sign-up date range: 1/10/17-1/14/17
Date to send item by: Monday, February 6, 2017
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): no
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: Correct, I'm not
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YESDetails of swap:
Let's show some love
for mixed media! In this swap, we'll each be creating ONE mixed media heart
that is no larger than 6" or so in size. (You can cheat a little, just check with your partner.) Just big enough to look amazing, but small enough to create in a short turn around -- and hopefully keep postage costs at a minimum! This swap has three weeks
for crafting so participants can receive their heart in time for Valentine's Day
Again, this swap is for ONE heart
-- but if you and your partner decide on extras, that is fine!What can I use to create my heart?
You can use paper, fabric, wood, wool, canvas, paper clay, paper mache, glass... whatever inspires you!What should my heart look like?
Follow your heart
! Maybe yours is an altered canvas, or a mini shrine. It might be a tiny quilt, a gorgeous stuffie or a lovely needle felted creation. Or maybe you make a metal or glass piece to wow your partner. The possibilities are endless!
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Mixed Media Valentine Swap
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Are you aware that this swap will allow three weeks
Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)
Do you have any allergies/allergens in your home?
What sorts of mixed media materials would you be likely to use?
Any favorite colors?
Any themes that you love?
Would you prefer a heart that is hangable, or something you put on a shelf, etc.?
Do you have a pinterest profile, etc. that you'd like to share with your partner?
Anything else you'd like your partner to know?
Sonjaboo --> loves2experiment --> Smmarrt --> SonjaBoo
noooitaremybirthday -- curiousfae
alteredmommy -- Wulf
geekgirl1000100 -- pioneer9
IsikkahJai -- Annchen
emilywilde -- subee
craftylittlemonkey -- Seeuudee