Is there such a thing as a DIP(dead in progress)? Those WIPs you know you'll never finish?
- 1/3an I-cord doggy mat made from icky acrylic scrap yarn
- 1/3 a sunburst sling bag made from yarn I've fallen out of love with
- 2/3 of a brea bag that I took the leftover yarn and partially frogged from to make arm warmers
- 1/8 of a seafoam stitch scarf made from lion brand suede
- a completely frogged mass of mauve-y sparkly mohair that would've been a branching out
WIPs that I'll finish someday:
-a brea bag made from wool-ease thick and quick(in a pretty green)
-a clapotis made of fingering-weight Schaefer Ann on SIZE FOUR needles(this is shawl that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends...)
-a cabled purse of my own design for my Mom-just has to be sewn together(ugh. weeks to knit and hours to sew)
-a booga bag that just has to be lined and the handles installed
Unless I'm knitting for a swap, projects usually don't get finished - and there's always tempting new patterns on knitty and craftster!
Ah, the knittin' affliction