sorry in advance for the horrid picture quality.
i keep trying to save for a new camera, but i always spend my savings.
i'll try to take some more in the sunlight, perhaps.
1. three buttons. two normal, red, round ones in the back, and a small red leaf one in the front. i guess it looks sortof fallish. simplistic.
2. lizards<3 i put holes through their heads using a bead reamer (i think that's what it's called) and twisted straight pins through them.
3. jarjar binks pog! i put a hole through the top using a dremmel and put some clear nail polish over the hole just in case.
4. i don't remember what this piece of hardware is called. it's probably something really simplistic like, eyeholescrewthingy. uhm. i was cleaning my room one time and found tons of rusty nails and assorted pieces of hardware. this was included. i think it's cute.
5. this is my favorite. i wish the picture came out better. its a small washer, and blue jewel pendant, and a dolphin charm put together with jump rings. i call it; sea world. or something like that. maybe i'll borrow a friend's camera and take picture's of them.
ps; i wear two different earrings at once, if you were wondering why i only have one of each (:
sorry, again, for the craptastic pictures. hopefully i'll have better ones up soon!
& i'm considering doing a personal/private swap with somebody within the US. anybody interested?