Just in time for insane summer drought weather, I finished my warm wooly sweater!
Ah well, old man winter will hit us again some day:)
The second photo is really close to being color correct.
I used Cascade 220 color number 8885.
I totally forgot to do the increases on the first sleeve and had to frog a bunch of it. It was very sad. I decided to do only increases from the elbow up so I wouldn't have to frog as much and because the sleeves seemed HUGE. I'm glad I did. They would have been unruly.
I hated the way the hood was all lumpy from the short rows and nix it. Instead it's mock turtle neck with the zipper all the way up.
I think I'll start some light cotton socks next. Maybe they'll be done for x-mas
I love the knots on this sweater and I'm glad I took on the challenge