I got an idea anyway
I claim roxybadoxy for 5.) heart and stripes (white and beige) fabric
Here's what I offer:
1. Tunisian crochet scarf in black and grey
2. Yellow flannel with squiggly white print (pale yellow, photo not true to tone). 4-5 yds
3. white flannel interfacing, 2 yds
4. braided hair piece, 31 inches not including unbraided ends.
5. Cro-tat book of 17 edgings, and a "learn how to" booklet including crochet, tatting, knitting and embroidery.
6. Nexstitch.com's Honey panta in chosen color
example of my own panta
7. Two doilies from this pattern
8. Mad stash of cotton fabric in varying yardages, maxing maybe 3 yds.